Sunday 23 October 2016

Quarter Scale Creations

I would like to point out, just so you won't be disappointed later, that I am really not an expert miniaturist. In fact, that's the purpose of this blog really, to show what an average Joe like me can do with a little patience and the guidance from all the really excellent miniature artisans out there. The first few posts will be retrospective as I've now completed 4 houses and am getting more adventurous so bear with me, I have improved! There are links throughout to all those who are helping me along the way. I hope this blog will inspire others to take the plunge into Quarter Scale minis. You'll never look back!!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the wonderful world of quarter scale. I must warn you that it is totally addictive so do be prepared for that lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog! Would you like to be featured in my Quartermaster column in Dolls House and Miniature Scene Magazine. Please drop me a line at moi@moiali.com. I'm always on the lookout for talented 48th scalers to feature. Moi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes please! I'm a big fan!

    ReplyDelete